Sunday, March 30, 2014

Had resisted going to the library for some time coz there's still a truckload of books on my shelves! But sorta glad I went coz I finally found jimmy liao's starry starry night. Had went Popular earlier to try to get a copy but didn't have much luck. How I got to know jimmy liao is nothing short of a wonder. Was in Taipei and we were looking at iPhone covers and this picture caught my eye. But alas the shop only had it for iPhone 5 which I unfortunately do not own. When I got back to Singapore I was googling stuff like boy girl boat starry night, trying to find the same cover online. Only later did I know it was by a famous cartoonist from Taiwan called jimmy Liao. And strangely a colleague had vaguely mentioned before I went Taipei that there were a series of wall murals by this artist and you could follow the trail and see all his work. But I hadn't taken much notice then.
Anyway hope the story would be as good as its cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment