Sunday, March 2, 2014

Had already decided on not attending alpha course today.. But then got a message from Janice saying she needed help getting stuff for the course. So decided to stay for the course after all. Strangely enough, today's topic totally resonated with me. It was about God's guidance in helping us with decisions, whether big or small. I've been struggling for some time trying to make my mind up on some things and I guess the course has sorta helped address some of these issues.
I guess He was trying to speak to me when my heart was feeling a little discouraged and tumultuous. I need a little more patience to see where everything is heading. A little more obedience to put away all my foolish desires. I also realized through our sharing that I am not the only one facing similar trials. I'm grateful in a way for the path I'm on now, although sometimes I feel a little frustrated...


No comments:

Post a Comment