Saturday, August 14, 2021

Starting over

Set my mind to do what’s right, hopefully meaningful, and long-lasting. I thought I’d the vision and goal that this route might be the best for me but then I find myself backtracking and wondering yet again, how much am I willing to short change myself. 

This turmoil has thrown me into a cloud of darkness I can’t get out of and I just find myself getting more and more depressed, frustrated, and angry. I should have moved on perhaps. Should have. I wish I had held my ground and stuck to my guns. Some things had triggered me to leave in the first place. Why did I forget what they were?  

Suddenly just feel like tearing down my entire life and rebuilding all over again. Is that even a possibility? Start a completely new and different life ? 




No comments:

Post a Comment