Thursday, January 2, 2014

Plans

For the past few days, I've been having this strange sense of weariness of the soul. Not exactly sure how to describe it... But it's like a sudden loss of interest in most things, especially of the material sort. Feeling a little lost not exactly sure where I'm heading and what is it that I really want to do. However, just an hour ago, this thought came to me. Give back.
Giving back not just to society but family, friends, the people around me.
Some concrete plan is to volunteer at Sunday school, mission trip in June, family trip in February and I guess build better relationships not just with people I'm already close with but rather those whom I've not had good rships with.
And then I'll see where all these lead me to....

On a side note, have been looping not dark yet for more than 10 times today! ! Such a melancholic number... Makes me wanna cry sometimes....

No comments:

Post a Comment