Friday, January 24, 2014

Love for sale


There is a price to pay for love.
They say nothing is free in this world.
I looked at the price tag of love
And knew I couldn't afford it.
They say there is no value in truth
Nobody cares for truth
I wanna look truth in the face
Let it slap me awake.
I've been asleep for too long.
Hiding from truth for too long
Loving all the lies a little too much.
Placing my love in all the wrong places.
Love and truth.
Love for sale.
Truth for free.

I actually woke up in the middle of the night at 4 or 5 am and thought putting love and truth are rare commodities made the rest of the sentences about truth insensible. Hence deleting it...I wonder why I care so much... But anyway have been having really bad nights.. Kept waking up in the middle of the night with stupid thoughts. Totally stupid thoughts that keep me awake on hours... More powerful than coffee... Shit....

No comments:

Post a Comment