Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Clouds

These days I've been enarmored with clouds. Sometimes I get the chance to take a picture, most times I don't. I guess I've been noticing them more ever since having to paint them. I don't think I can ever compete with God when it comes to creating a painting of the sky.
Everyday the sky is a little different. Sometimes the clouds resemble waves, sometimes like a fire, sometimes like marshmallows...
can one ever tire of looking at the skies I wonder.
Yesterday's sky was quite beautiful.. with layers upon layers of wavy clouds....a couple of weeks ago, the clouds were so huge, puffy, and white with grey tones underneath them...like a technique I learnt whereby you dab one end of the brush with white paint and the other end with grey paint to produce a 3D-like effect of a cloud. 2-3 weeks ago, stepping out of Alexandra mall(?), I actually gasped at the sky coz it was filled with gorgeous pink-orange clouds but alas, I forgot to take pictures and now I have forgotten their shapes.







No comments:

Post a Comment