Saturday, January 27, 2018

I wonder if I made the right decision overloading an extra module when I’ve absolutely no background in economics. Is it worth risking a better CAP? Do grades really matter that much? Or do knowing a little bit more matters more? At the end of the day, who am I doing everything for? Is there some place I’m meant to be, or do all these things not matter cept for the no 1 priority of God. What is it like for someone without a God ? How do decisions, situations etc take on a different meaning for the atheist? Wouldn’t it all seem a little meaningless if you have no other hopes cept for this one life which ends in 80-90 years’ time?
I don’t know.
Haven’t watched a proper movie for some time. These days I just can’t be bothered with wasting my time at the theatres watching something I’ve not really yearned to watch. Back in the teens years, I just soaked in the theatres watching every single movie there was.
Maybe I should watch a horror movie sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment