Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Feel like ive not read anything for ages even though I have been sporadically reading Inferno.
Neither have I been able to write poetries..maybe academics dampen the creativity coz it's just routine and routine and routine.
I really like the LKY/Law campus, it feels a little foreign, as if Ive been transported out of Singapore. to a small, quiet town. Have not had the chance though to just while away the time there with a cuppa coffee and a good book. Maybe after I'm done with stats class.
I really wanted to write something but can't find the words to. Maybe there are some truths/realities that I just dont wish to face/ know.
There's always that insecurity that some things will end, some people will be gone...who can we truly depend on..certainly not human kind.
There was a lunar eclipse, blood moon, blue moon, supermoon tonight but it wasnt too spectacular in Singapore. I wish I could be in the desert with astronomy enthusiasts.


No comments:

Post a Comment