Monday, June 20, 2016

Robin Williams

Was awaken the other night by the phone and I'm not sure why I just thought of Robin Williams when I laid my head back down to sleep. Kinda odd that I felt like I missed him but how could you miss someone you do not know? I have liked him since his Patch Adam and What Dreams May Come days; he just had this wonderful light about him. I like his quick wit, self-deprecating humor, and he had this child-like wonder face. I'm not sure when things started going downhill for him- the alcoholism, the bad movies... I remember hating One Hour Photo as it was just so un-Robin Williams. 
It's so strange that behind all that humor and seemingly good-naturedness lay such a deep sadness that he had to end his own life. Just awful to think about it... 

No comments:

Post a Comment