Monday, June 13, 2016

Addictions

I wonder if there ever is a good or a bad addiction. I think I'm addicted to travelling, I think I'm addicted to checking my phone, I think in addicted to coffee, I think I'm addicted to reading...
I'd thought I would be done travelling for this year after the Iceland/Norway trip but no! I find myself looking for the next place to go and getting enticed by a million and one things watching travel vlogs. Nepal, Patagonia, Jordan, Peru, Costa Rica, Mexico's arco del tiempo (probably never gonna happen). These are in addition to my previous to-go-list and that hope to go for a long RV trip. 
The world is just too big... If only we live to a healthy 900 years.. That may give us sufficient time to cover some ground. 
Anyway it looks like Nepal is quite set for this year and that's all I can think about the whole day for the past 2 weeks. 
I'm not sure if this preoccupation is the cause of my lapses in memory... I would have blackouts of what I'd done 10 secs ago. Getting something from the fridge and leaving it elsewhere, 10 secs later gg back to the fridge to take said item again and completely not remembering I'd just done that. I'd open the door to let the cat out moments ago, and found myself looking for the cat and thinking of opening the door to let him out.. Seriously... 

No comments:

Post a Comment