Sunday, March 22, 2015

"Sometimes I look at you and I feel as if I see your soul. And it is that which I love, things that cannot be seen by the eyes. I love the way you tear when you read a particularly moving passage in a book. I love the way you stand up for any injustice you see. I love the peaceful look on your face, when you are strolling in the woods. I love how you seem to be able to feel the caress of the wind. I love how your entire being lights up when you hear your favorite piece of music and when someone talks about your favorite books. I love the enchanted look on your face when you learn a new skill, a new subject, a novel idea. I love the sound of your voice when you read poetries aloud to yourself (you didnt know I was eavesdropping, did you?). most of all, Elenanor, I love you for you, nothing more and nothing less."

No comments:

Post a Comment