Sunday, April 13, 2014

For You

The past has been washed away.
Something new is here to stay.
Through the years,
I have groped,
Stumbled and fell.
Sometimes I felt You,
Most times I was alone.
But something new
Was created today.
Your light shone a little brighter,
No longer am I in the dark.

Some things are still a mystery to me
And some things You have revealed.
I saw the rainbow's end,
It was in my heart all this time.
I was blind to Your treasure,
Blinded by the dazzling lights
Of the world,
Which almost stole my soul away.

What is Truth?
Swallowed whole by this insidious world.
We dug through the ages,
Dug through the depth of the earth,
To find it.
But yes, it was in our hearts all this time.
Your Truth,
The only thing that remains unchanged,
Yet forever evolving and alive.

Baptism day....

No comments:

Post a Comment