Sunday, February 2, 2014

Some truths are plain to see,
But we get blinded by our fears.
Everyone else around us sees things more clearly than we ourselves can. Are we less intuitive about ourselves than others are? I think we all have this wall of denial, a form of defense mechanism that protects us from pain. But is it worth it? Avoiding pain but then at the end of our lives, realizing we have lived in vain.
I am afraid, very afraid of everything that is to come once the rock falls over my head. That rock I've decided to throw but not quite sure how to throw it, to give it the softest landing.... Can I take everything in my stride?

Sometimes I feel like a fraud, living a lie. Everyday pretending. Trying to live another life but doesn't yet know how. Looking for answers but can't find any. Coming to a standstill. Grasping at straws. I need a change. Unsure of which path to take. Which direction to turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment