Monday, February 10, 2014

Matthew 6:26-Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

Sometimes we do not have faith and we worry too much. Before every decision I make, I over-worry and think of a thousand and one things that could go wrong and the regrets I would feel. But recently came across again the quote from mark twain: Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Very well said and so true.
I know all these and yet I can't make my move... Forever the procrastinator, thinking that there will always be a tomorrow. But sometimes tomorrow.... It never comes...

No comments:

Post a Comment