Thursday, March 21, 2013

The start of a book

Dear Mr Pinkton,
This is my last letter to you. You have annoyed me tremendously and I shall never talk to you again. Please do not write me.

Yours sincerely,
I.A.

Ms Adler sealed the envelope carefully and dabbed a rose-scented perfume on the back of the envelope.

There! That should frighten that terrible man a little bit!

She had the maid mailed the letter out urgently.

A week went by and then another, and still no news from a certain Mr. Pinkton.

Ms Adler was highly agitated by now.

Oh that terrible, terrible man! I shall never ever speak with him again!

She sat at her desk and began writing the next nasty letter to Pinkton.

Dear Mr Pinkton,
I was just wondering if you had received my last letter, informing you to never write me again. I hereby, state it again, just in case that last letter was lost, that, You, Mr Pinkton should never ever write me again. I shall burn every last letter that you send my way!

Yours sincerely,
I.A.


No comments:

Post a Comment