Saturday, December 12, 2020

Fair weather

 I suppose sometimes people are placed into your life for you to learn something.

I’ve learned somehow that some pple are never quite truly reliable friends coz well, relationships are mainly transactional or there, to serve a purpose for some people. 

I dislike fair weather friends. People who demand your time and effort in their time of need and desperation but who are never there, when you need them. People who get on their moral high horses simply because of their own convenience and needs. Do these people truly care about morals, be it yours or theirs, if it serves their purpose? Yes everything is deserving of moral justification because it doesn’t fit into their schedule but when it suits their needs, everything else is fair game.

I’m beginning to doubt my own judgment when I’ve always been so confident of reading people. I guess maybe this time I’ve been wrong. Sometimes people justify every action and nonchalance to their own benefit and to perhaps, hide their true ugly nature from themselves. 



No comments:

Post a Comment