Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Dreams

Two dreams of you. I can't be sure if it's good or bad to dream like this. Over the rainbow was playing in the first and we were on a bicycle. I was happy just being there behind you. I knew then that our time was short and we rode away to a village. I remember it was in ubin but the village looked different. The day was warm, the sun was high, and there was a beautiful breeze. We fell asleep in the back of a wagon and then the phone rang and I knew I had to go. It was the alarm and I woke, feeling a sense of regret. It was a happy dream but it was broken.

A dream again the next day. One I don't remember much of. Again, I knew in the dream that our time was short-lived but there was once 
more a sense of joy in your presence. You told me of a place where the stars were aplenty and where the lake reflected them beautifully. I wanted to go to a place like that. When I woke I was angry. Why is it you again? 

No comments:

Post a Comment