Saturday, August 6, 2016

Relationships

I've been wanting to start a spiritual journal since God knows when and yet, it's almost coming to the end of the year, and I've not done anything. The power of procrastination. Sigh. 
Things have been a little strange these days and I'm starting to believe what our mentor said about spiritual warfare. I've never been truly convinced about the spiritual realm and believed that it's mostly man's doing or evil nature that causes chaos. I guess sometimes you just have to believe that these things exist, that sometimes our flesh is weak, and we can't fight against the thoughts the evil one tries to plant in our minds to cause division. 
I've not been praying much nor have I been reflecting on the way things are now. A lot of discord has been sown in our cell group and it's weird, one by one people start dropping out like flies. It's been one incident after another. At the end of the day, I think, man's downfall is his pride. I admit that I've too much of it and always remain the one unwilling to back down from a fight. If only, I've such endurance for other things in life... anyway, I'm determined not to let things affect the group. 

In other realms, work has not been great. I'm feeling a sense of lethargy and wonder where I'm getting to. I absolutely abhor the secretariat work that I've been tasked to. Relationship wise at work hasn't been all roses as well. Difficult times. 


No comments:

Post a Comment