Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Head in the clouds

One of those arghhh moments when dealing with recklessness and an overdose of "positivity". I do think if there are simple things you could prepare in advance to minimize possible risks, why wouldn't you want to do it? Is it an admirable quality to throw caution to the wind and bury one's head in the ground, pretending that nothing bad will ever happen in the world? I really don't think so. If you want to liken yourself to having an adventurous spirit, by all means, climb the highest mountains, and I would give my fullest salute and admiration to you. But if by being adventurous, you mean not bothering about road conditions, routes, weather, then I think it's just plain naivety and recklessness. It's like wanting to climb Everest without bothering with a plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment