Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I just feel so anxious to finish les miserables. It's a great book but way too long, that I find myself scanning through words sometimes just coz I wanna be reading other books already. A terrible habit, not being able to keep to one thing for long. I'm glad I'm only left with a quarter of the book to go... Although there is still a whole pile of unread books on my shelves, I feel the urge to go out and purchase these books:

Mud sweat and tears 
Ex libris 
Wrinkle in time 
The Martian 
Go set a watchman 
Look who's back
Odyssey 
Ulysses 
In search of lost time
The book thief 
The Little Paris Bookshop and The Storied Life of AJ Fikry, 
The last bookstore in America 

Surely the list is longer than this but I had forgotten to note down the titles and so they have vanished from my mind.... I wish sometimes that I have photographic memory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment