Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Life

I thought I could use these two months of solitude to carefully reflect on things and make a change. But almost two months have passed and I caught myself thinking where had all the time gone? Time is funny that way. Days just slip you by without you noticing it. I realize there's always something for me to do but never time for me to just sit quietly and think. There are just too many distractions. I also realize I don't even know what questions I want to ask myself, and where I see myself say 5-10 years down the road. What do I want? What does God want? How do I discern His will and my own desires? How do I live this life properly? Will I get a second chance at a life if this one goes awry or wasted?
Living alone somehow doesn't affect the rhythm of my life that much but yet at the back of my mind and in my heart, I realize im the type of person who will always need someone. I'm not sure if the need to have someone is a good or bad thing. Recognizing that we will always need someone is a good thing I guess, since men are not made to be solitary creatures. Bad in the sense that it puts fear in your life coz you know you may not always have someone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment