Sunday, June 17, 2018

Depression

I very much wanted to believe all the conspiracy theories surrounding Anthony Bourdain's death but I guess, we will never really know, would we? Just found it hard to believe that he of all people could have been suicidal. I wonder what's it like to be so trapped in the darkness of our minds to the point where we no longer have any desire to live, and to take that horrifying step towards self-inflicted death.
We can keep on having things but true peace, joy, and love, sometimes they could be beyond reach.

Feeling a little defeated these days to the point where I am self-sabotaging my work. I know the deadline is looming yet I have no desire to complete the final piece of assignment - the dreaded THESIS.

I am already reaching the finishing point yet I can no longer find the focus and the strength to carry on. Times like this, I wish there's someone who could just push me to where I need to be.
I'm tired and sick of everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment