Monday, September 25, 2017

Sem break this week.. think i did horribly for piano exam..why do i suffer from performance anxiety? arghh
Borrowed three books from the library- toni morrison's beloved, Haruki Murakami's The strange library (for obvious reasons), and Jack London's Call of the Wild and White Fang.
Wonder if I am being a tad ambitious to want to read all these during sem break, while playing catch up with school work and projects... Falling way behind in class.
no inspiration to write anything...wanted to watch Tom Hank's California Typewriter but couldnt find it anywhere... He published a fictional work recently but I read a preview of it and found it a little stiff.
Would love to own a typewriter one of these days...
Havent found anything interesting to obsess about these days and my hobbies have been pared down to the occasional piano and ukulele playing and calligraphy.
I'm boring myself to death.
Thinking of visiting somewhere in the next sem break but not sure if I could get away...Somewhere cold would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment