Sunday, March 12, 2017

Pablo Neruda

Let us look for secret things
somewhere in the world,
on the blue shore of silence
or where the storm has passed,
rampaging like a train.
There the faint signs are left,
coins of time and water,
debris, celestial ash
and the irreplaceable rapture
of sharing in the labor
of solitude and the sand.

Will put this on paper soon. 
Handwriting still looks horrid despite poring over others' instagrams. 
On another note, I've converted a notebook in the journal to bullet journal. Very tedious work but hopefully it will be of use and fun. 

Read the battle hymn of the tiger Mum. Honestly I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Anyway book review on another day. 

Have moved on to sense and sensibility. Wanted to read pride and prejudice and so I happily thought I have it on my bookshelf, but to my horror, it wasn't in my possession. I have the life of me, no idea why I had not purchased this classic.... bummer. 

Was a little upset when I realized someone gifted what I had gifted to him/her to someone else. But then again, long as someone uses it, I shouldn't really care who possesses it ... right ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment