Friday, April 3, 2015

"Everything is meaningless under the sun."
So says Solomon.

Sometimes I feel the same way. Everything that we do or say, they are all meaningless. Where do they lead us eventually? when I get this way, all I want to do is to be a recluse. People only bring sorrows, anger, and all these petty emotions. 
The thoughts of leaving church came to my mind for no apparent reason and I get a feeling of dread when I remembered that I'd to go coz of Sunday school duties, and that i had agreed to bring someone there for the musical today. Even more so when I remembered I had signed up for church camp. Maybe I'm not supposed to run away from God. It kinda struck me as funny that in times of emotional turmoil, I want to run away from God rather than closer to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment