Monday, February 9, 2015

Epiphany

Sometimes I feel as if I am waiting for an epiphany. There's this feeling that there is something I am not getting, some truth that I've missed or not realized. And that the answer is just right in front of me but I am blind to it. I wonder what that truth is. Will I have to spend my entire life searching for it, or will i go to my grave not knowing? 

Anyhow, Been thinking of going on a solo trip since last year. Looks like I might just have the chance to do it this year. A little fearful but I guess I'll have to overcome it. And I hope it would be worth it. Also thinking if I should really bite the bullet and commit that one month to a mission trip. Was thinking of Nepal at first but was warned again about safety especially if I'm planning to do it solo. Sometimes I feel being a female really limits some of the things we can do and we have more to worry about. But then again, so does a guy I guess but probably in different ways. 

Over lunch, we were talking about the "talk". Most people, over the course of their life, would have the need to have the "talk" with someone. Whether it's a lover, a subordinate, etc. But I wonder if we sometimes need to have the "talk" with ourselves? 


No comments:

Post a Comment