Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Feeling kinda foul these days. Have this sudden sense of disgust at human beings. The apathy of people, turning a blind eye to most things, the mad rush everyone seemed to be in, the way people seemed to be happier having a relationship with their gadgets, and mostly the anger that people displayed to one another at the slightest thing. Everyone has become so intolerant, so impatient. It's making me feel so hopeless.
I guess intolerance and this buried anger can happen to anyone and everyone if we are not careful. These things are a vicious cycle; someone's snappiness at you can trigger you to do the same to someone else. And so the dominoes fall....
I've found myself being disgusted at myself too, of the things i didnt do, of the things i did. These sick feelings have gotta stop...

No comments:

Post a Comment