Monday, June 6, 2011

If Craziness Had a Name

If craziness had a name,




What would it be?



If love had a face,



How would it be?



Would it be your name,



I see in the wind?



Would it be your voice,



I hear in the waves.



Rejoice, I could not,



Seeking that face in the dark.



Blinded by those tears,



No one could see.



A little stabbing of the heart,



A little sob escaped my lips.



All these you could not feel,



All these you could not hear.



Like them,



You had gone deaf,



Ears frozen in the cold winter night.



Eyes wide shut,



Beneath the moonlit night,



We had missed the millions of twinkling lights.



Under the stars,



We used to lay.



But they had all gone out.



Like me,



They had burnt out.



Like me,



They had fallen like those shooting stars.



A falling star,



Hit the soft, damp earth.



A fallen heart,



Buried,



In the darkest corners of the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment